The Cost of a Crushed Stone Driveway. Overall crushed stone is an excellent choice for those who are looking for a driveway that is both beautiful and cost-efficient. It''s important to keep in mind that because all driveways and properties are unique, crush stone driveway costs will vary, based upon factors like: Driveway size – For obvious ...
Crushed concrete costs $11 to $53 per ton, around $16 to $75 per cubic yard, and $1 to $3 per cubic foot, with prices depending on the quantity. Leftover concrete and broken asphalt get crushed and recycled, which is a cheaper and more eco-friendly solution for gravel driveways.
Minimum Cost: $65 per ton of basic landscaping crushed stone when 23 or more tons are purchased at one time. Costs increase per ton when fewer tons are ordered. Maximum Cost: $143 per ton of white marble crushed stone, not including delivery. Crushed Stone Cost Factors. As you saw above, there is quite a range for the price of crushed rock.
· Plain pea gravel and crushed clamshells are each priced at about $40 per cubic yard and $50 per ton. Crushed stone is costlier at about $55 per cubic yard and $65 per ton. Buying pea gravel in bulk may reduce costs, but different finishes, like gravel with color, will add anywhere from $20 to $50 to the price per unit.
· The national average cost of concrete installation ranges between roughly $3 and $10 per square foot or $109 and $159 per cubic yard. Multiple factors go into concrete prices, including the size of the area you want to cover and the concrete thickness. Where you live can also impact the final installation cost.
MSU, Inc. 1,100 lb. 3/4 in. Gravel/Crushed Rock fills approximately 1/3 cu. yd. and has a variety of uses including as back fill and ground cover in landscaping. It can also be used for mixing concrete. Approximately 9 cu. ft. (1/3 cu. yd.) 1,000 - 1,200 lb. approximate weight per bag. Can be used for landscaping, back fill and mixing concrete.
· Current Scrap Car Prices. According to data from JunkCarMedics you can expect to junk a car for between $100 - $200 for smaller cars, $150 - $300 for full-size cars, and $300 - $500 for heavier vehicles such as trucks and SUV''s currently in March 2021. A junk car''s cash value in scrap is based on its weight and recyclable metal mostly.
Crushed Stone Bulk aggregate 5 yards is delivered locally to your home or jobsite. This product is available in 5 yards - 18 yards increments. (For projects larger than 18 yards please contact our team at 1-888-443-2855 or message us through the "Ask A Question" link above the aggregate image). Crushed Stone Bulk aggregate is a mix of stone and ...
Calculate Asphalt Millings. Type in inches and feet of your project and calculate the estimated amount of Recycled Materials in cubic yards, cubic feet and Tons, that your need for your project. The Density of Asphalt Millings: 2,410 lb/yd³ or 1.21 t/yd³ or 0.8 yd³/t. A:
· Minus crushed rock costs $12-$35 per cubic yard while clean crushed rock costs $30-$50 per cubic yard. Delivery and spreading can double those prices. However, the more material you order, the less the total cost. Delivery is usually free of charge up to 10 miles. Below are some crushed stone/gravel delivery prices by locations:
· The 3″ x 0″ crushed asphalt is closer to $8.70 per ton. If purchased by the yard, it was hard to find prices listed online, but we did find two landscape supply companies, with prices in the $10 to $25 per yard price range. Crushed asphalt overview. Asphalt can be crushed or recycled either in-place or by taking out the old asphalt and ...
The average cost per square foot of basic crushed granite is $0.50. Types #10, #57 and #411 crushed granite average $0.50 per square foot. The average cost per square foot of the highest-quality crushed granite is $0.76. Types #2 and #1 of crushed granite average $0.76 per square foot as they are of the highest quality of rock.
· When crushed concrete is charged by the ton, the rate can be anywhere from $6 to $14 per ton. By the yard, crushed concrete can cost anywhere from $20 to $35. Typically, the more you purchase, the lower that rate will be per ton or yard. You might also like our articles about the cost of a ton of sand, gravel, and building a house.
Crushed Granite Cost. Installing crushed or decomposed granite on a 400-square foot area costs from $125 to $300, or between $0.30 and $0.70 per square foot.The cost of the materials alone is between $35 and $60 per inch of coverage, assuming you use basic crushed granite. The most important cost variables are the quality of the granite and depth of coverage.
Crushed Stone Costs Zip Code Sq. ft. Basic Better Best; Crushed Stone – Material Prices: $2300.00 – $2560.00: $2640.00 – $2810.00: $3000.00 – $3280.00
A cubic yard of sand weighs around 2,500 lbs. while a ton is equivalent to 2,000 lbs. Therefore, a cubic yard is equivalent to 1.25 tons or a ton of sand is equivalent to 0.8 cubic yard. Other types of sand and their prices are the following: Bunker sand widely – $80 per cubic yard; Washed sand – $28 per ton; Poteet red sand – $28 per ton
$36.00 /per ton 3/4" Crushed Brick; $39.00 /per ton 3/8" Crushed Brick; $9.30 /per ton Brick Dust; Recycled Products. $3.00 /per ton Concrete Disposal (Non Reinforced ONLY) $5.10 /per ton Crushed Concrete - 6" $6.10 /per ton Crushed Concrete - 2" $7.10 /per ton Crushed Concrete - 3/4" $18.55 /per ton Reclaimed Asphalt (when available) $14.40 ...
· For delivery and spreading, costs will double. Gravel or Crushed Stone delivery cost also depend on the quantity that you order, more quantity mean less price. The cost of gravel ranges from $10 to $50 per ton, $15 to $75 per yard, $1 to $3 per square foot, or $1,350 per truck load depending on the rock type, volume, and travel distance.
Crushed concrete is cheaper than crushed stone, but is also just as durable. And because the material can be purposed for such a large variety of projects, nearly everyone can enjoy the advantages of crushed concrete. But as with any construction material, most people are concerned about cost.
Crushed Rock | ¾" MINUS(#1) | $40.00/ Cubic Yard Crushed Rock | ¾" MINUS(#2) | $36.00/ Cubic Yard All other materials not listed above are $5 off per yard for bulk rate.
JMJ Landscape Supply Center in Lynchburg, VA charges $65 a ton for 1/4"-1/2" brown pea stone and $99.50 a ton for 1/2" earth rose crushed stone; delivery within a 10-mile radius is $55 per trip. A cubic yard of gravel (weighing roughly 1.2 to 1.7 tons) costs about $10-$90 or more if hauled away by the customer, or $20-$120 or more
· Crush & Run Cost per cubic yard is about $20 and per ton about $28. This material-also known as crusher run, quarry process, dense grade aggregate or road stone-is the combination of crushed rock and dust created in the process.
A cubic yard or often called a square yard of decomposed granite or crushed stone fines material typically weighs 3,000 pounds or 1-1/2 tons and will typically cost from 37.99 to 74.99 per yard depending upon where the job site is located, how many yards you …
· East Yard. 21AA Crushed Concrete. $10.85 Ton Scaled. $10.85 Ton Scaled. 1×3 Large Crushed Concrete. $13.95 Ton Scaled. $13.95 Ton Scaled. 6A Crushed …
Construction Aggregate Calculator. Enter the width, length, thickness, and product density and hit the "Calculate" button to calculate your estimate. If you do not know the product density, use the optional density estimator* or contact a local sales representative.
The average cost of fill dirt is around $8 – $15 per cubic yard or $40 – $75 per five yards. These fill dirt prices depend on the quality of the dirt, the size of the construction area, and the location where it will be needed. Legitimate construction supplies providers would charge higher for good quality dirt or soil.
· If the supplier charges by the yard, then the costs can be about $27 to $40 per yard. At Mains Landscape Supply, for instance, the cost of crushed limestone is $38.95 per yard. By the bag, most 50-pound bags are going to cost anywhere from $3 to $7. Crushed limestone overview. Most limestone is crushed in various sizes, ranging from a half of ...
The Total Cost…. This first section (approximately 1,000 ft and 11 or 12 ft wide) is made out of 64 tons of crushed concrete. At a rate of $6 a ton, we paid $384 for the materials at that point. Compare it to $18 a ton for gravel making it $1,152 and we are talking serious saving here.
Calculate Crushed Coquina Small Shells White. Type in inches and feet of your project and calculate the estimated amount of Sand / Screenings in cubic yards, cubic feet and Tons, that your need for your project. The Density of Crushed Coquina Small Shells White: 2,410 lb/yd³ or 1.21 t/yd³ or 0.8 yd³/t.
Landscape Rock Costs Zip Code Ton ; Basic Better Best; Landscape Rock – Material Prices: $142.45 – $150.50: $152.60 – $158.65: $163.70 – $175.80: Landscape Rock – Installation Cost
This common landscaping gravel costs about $33-$50 per cubic yard or $40-45 per ton, and $2-5 per bag. Lava Rock. This reddish-brown color landscaping stone is usually about two inches in diameter. These colorful stones make a wonderful contrast to the mostly green colors of a garden, or as an edge for a fire pit, as it can look remarkably natural.
For a basic project in zip code 47474 with 500 square feet, the cost to Install Landscape Gravel starts at $0.65 - $1.39 per square foot*. Actual costs will depend on job size, conditions, and options. To estimate costs for your project: 1. Set Project Zip Code Enter the Zip Code for the location where labor is hired and materials purchased.
Product Number Product Name Picked Up Price (per ton) Delivered Price (per ton) 405: 1/4″ Crushed Stone: $25.00: $30.00: 415: 3/8″ Crushed Stone: $18.00: $23.00
Plain pea gravel and crushed clamshells are each priced at about $40 per cubic yard and $50 per ton. Crushed stone is costlier at about $55 per cubic yard and $65 per ton . Buying pea gravel in bulk may reduce costs, but different finishes, like gravel with color, will add anywhere from $20 to $50 to the price per …
For a basic project in zip code 47474 with 500 square feet, the cost to Install Crushed Stone starts at $0.78 - $1.55 per square foot*. Actual costs will depend on job size, conditions, and options. To estimate costs for your project: 1. Set Project Zip Code Enter the Zip Code for the location where labor is hired and materials purchased.